Facelift Surgery For Men -Marin | Sonoma |San Francisco
San Francisco | Marin County, California- Male facelift surgery has become a very popular procedure over the years. Men, in their later years, are wanting to look younger or rejuvinated in the work place as competion of young become compititive, recently divorced or just wanting to look refreshed and sporty. There are many reasons and all are valid.
Male facelift surgery takes special skills and experience. The asethetics are much different between women and men. The basics are:
1. The face should not be pulled too tight. This will result in a unnatural look.
2. The hairline position must not be altered. The correct framing of the face is important and the hairline creates this visual.
3. A strong jaw line is perferred This is a masculine appearence.
4. If a eyebrow lift is performed, it must not be too high. This can femanize the male face.
5. If an eyelid lift is done the eyelid crease show should be no greater than 5 .
millimeters or it will femanize the eyelids.
6. The post op complication of bleeding is more common with men. The facial hair and appendages increases blood flow to the area.
These are a few salient feature in facelift for men. In selecting a plastic surgeon, he or she should have experience with male facelift surgery and show photografts of before and after of their patients. To view more of Dr Delgado’s photo go to http://www.sanfranciscocosmetic-surgery.com/pro_facelift.html or Call Today 415-894161