Facelift Surgery FAQ’s-Marin County,California
Marin County, California – Facelift rejuvination surgery is an important step for any man or women intersested in facelift surgery. After you
you have researched a good plastic surgeron there are many important
questions to ask. Here are some question that may be helpful to ask.
- What specific type of facelift technique do you use?
- Am I good candidate for a facelift, am I having this done to early,or would a short scar or mini-facelift work well?
- What are the risks for facelift surgery?
- Can I have other cosmetic procedures at the same time as my facelift,like my eyes,eyebrow?
- May I see your before and after photos of your patients?
- Do you have computer imaging to get a rough ideal of my outcome?
- Are the results of the facelift permanent or how long will it last?
- Where will my scars be located from my facelift?
- Will you explain the post op recovery?
- When can I return to work, exercise and driving
These are a few helpful questons to ask your plastic surgeon.
Dr Miguel Delgado is a facelift specialist. He has been serving Marin County, Sonoma County Napa County and the San Francisco Bay Area since 1988. Call Today 4158984161 www.SanFranciscoCosmetic-Surgery.com